Term Mirai Infinity/ ICT king will/may refer as Company
Company or the individual who uses our services will refers as Client/you/your
• All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify our understanding.
• It’s client’s responsibility to request and go through the terms and conditions before initiating the project ,if they are unable to access the company terms and conditions published under http://www.ictking.com/best-solutions/terms-conditions/
• By accepting a quote, client agree to and accept the terms and conditions of Mirai Infinity. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, signing a quote.
• Project start date is considered as the first payment initiated date and the requirements are freezed at this stage. any additional requirements quote accordingly. usually initial requirement gathering phase will done free of charge, before the initial payment or project start date.
• Any meetings , communications to make any changes after the requirements are finalized will be charged accordingly.
• Website/application content(Text,images,Videos,Pdf Etc) and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first two weeks of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay/Cancel the project , and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond reasonable timeframe.
• Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly.At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
• There are limited man-hours allocated to each task including Project Management and Digital Strategist/Business Analyst. Minor changes may be included within the allocated hours. This will be analysed on a case-by-case basis.
Maximum project duration allocated( from project start date)
Budget (projects less than $1000) – 2 weeks
E-commerce (project cost between $1001 and $5000) – 3 Weeks
Enterprise (project cost more than $5000) – Will be agreed based on the requirement.
•Company reserves the right cancel the project at any time if it takes more than the allocated default times, If the company cancel/close the project ,company might refund the full/partial payment to the client after deducting any fees.
• Any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed timeframes and may incur additional costs.
• Any bugs (programming errors) reported during or just after the development does not attract additional charges.
• Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
• If your website/application is not hosted on a Company server, any additional man-hours that may be required due to any server or network related issues are not covered in our quotes and may be charged separately.
• Please note that at any stage during the project, stalling of the project for over two weeks will incur $99/week administration costs. Furthermore, it may increase the previously approved estimates. If you require the project to be put on hold, please advise us in writing in advance. To put the project on hold without incurring additional charges, we will need the account to be up to date based on the work done. Further details can be discussed if such a situation arises.
•Mirai Infinity reserves the right to refuse service to any client, if these are not aligned with our business operating principles and policies.
•In an event of a dispute, Company reserves the right to charge the client in full for the work done as well as for the resources spent in managing the dispute. In such an event, Company reserves the right to charge the client without honoring any discounts that were previously honored in good faith. Under no circumstances will Company be liable for any damages arising from misrepresentation or misinformation.
•The Company shall not be liable in any circumstances:
(a) for any Loss arising from delay;
(b) for any Consequential Loss,
(c) for any Loss arising from solutions supplied by the Company being placed or installed by others,
and the Company’s total aggregate liability in all circumstances is limited to the amount paid by the Client for the Work.
•Company provides its services as is, without any guarantees on security or other issues leading to loss of data, sale or reputation. We ensure to the best of our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such situation arises.
•It is the client’s responsibility to renew the hosting in time ie. before the expiry date. Failure to renew in time can lead to loss of files, data, emails, backups etc. All unpaid hostings are disabled or deleted from the server.
•All renewals must be paid by seven working days prior to the expiry date. Company will not be responsible for issues relating to delayed payment.
•If a hosting has been cancelled / disabled then all files, emails, databases and backups will be deleted from the server without any notification to the client.
•Company will not keep of any Backups of any hosted files/email services unless otherwise stated and purchased as a separate service. It’s clients responsibility to keep regular backups.
•All domain registrations and renewals are to be paid in advance.
•Expiration of a domain can result in service disruption and loss of domain.
•It is client’s responsibility to renew their domain names with us.
•Client owns the ownership of the domain and any contents poblished under the clients domain name
•Client will not have any access to our servers, if they haven’t purchased a premium dedicated hosting environment.
Support Service Level- Minor changes
Budget (projects less than $1000) – 5-15 Business Days for non urgent calls/Modifications
E-commerce (project cost between $1001 and $5000) – 2- 5 Business Days for non urgent calls/Modifications
Enterprise (project cost more than $5000) – 1- 3 Business Days for non urgent calls/Modifications
All Pages and Modifications are charged separately after go live, a separate quote will be provided for any modifications after go live.
After go live support will include
Provide support for service renewal, email password reset ,provide support on service interruptions by communicating with the service providers , any minor content modifications to existing site content.(if there are any charges involved, we will inform the client before we start working on them)
Usually minor changes for existing contents will be done without any charge, any other medium to major changes will be chargeable.
New page creation $20 per page- content provided by the client . (SLA 1-2 Business days)
It’s out of scope of Mirai Infinity’s support level any downtime caused by, or relating with:
• Circumstances beyond The Mirai Infinity’s reasonable control. This may include, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
• Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. The Mirai Infinity is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. The Mirai Infinity will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of The Mirai Infinity;
• DNS issues outside the direct control of The Mirai Infinity;
• Issues with FTP, IMAP, POP, or SMTP access;
• Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and/or upgrades ( we will endeavour to offer 24 hour notice of maintenance and/or upgrades but this is not always possible;
• Customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorised by the customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., HTML, ASP, CGI, Perl,php etc), any negligence, wilful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of The Mirai Infinity’s Terms of Conditions;
• e-mail or webmail delivery and transmission.
Please note that Mirai Infinity/ICT king reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without notice.
*All costs are mentioned in USD.
*This page might include advertisements displayed in between the content.